All cyclists aspire face the great climbs and this is an opportunity to do it with the climb of the Terminillo, starting from Lake Piediluco.
Terminillo - single stage of 2 days / 1 night
High difficulty, recommended for trained cyclists
Distance 104 km - Difference in height 2082 m.
Climb: step of Fuscello (q. 1100 m.) And saddle Leonessa (q. 1910 m.) - Max slope. 12%
Saturday morning - Arrival in Piediluco and hotel accommodation. Briefing and tour of the lake Piediluco as heating and local knowledge. Dinner at the hotel or local restaurant.
Sunday morning - breakfast and departure for the tour of Terminillo at 8,30am. Stop at Leonessa country for coffee. Stop in Terminillo at the end of the climb. Return to the hotel. Snacks, shower and departure.
Price per person in double room H / B (half board) from € 140
The fee includes:
- 1 night in a double room with half board at the accommodation
- Guide cycling
- Umbria Bike Tours Kit (Maps, plans, information material)
- Briefing on the day of arrival with our staff and delivery information material
The price does not include:
- Travel costs
- Extras and anything not specified in the entry “fee includes”.
Additional services on request
- Bike rent
- Helmet rental
- Entrance fees and guided tours
- Medical Insurance luggage
- Reduction third and fourth bed
- Baggage the following: there is a decrease of the total package in the case of self-transport of their baggage from the participants
* Package price valid for a minimum of 6 participants.
For departures with less than 6 participants, the fee will be calculated at the time. It depends on the number of participants.
Who is it for
Email & Tel. : firstname.lastname@example.org +39 0744 1980459