The Enchanted Story of a Waterfall
The Waterfall and the Legend
A romantic stay in Terni, not far from the Marmore Falls where we do a suggestive itinerary to discover the highest Falls in Europe and to know about the legend between the shepherd Velino and the nymph Nera. A guide takes you along the trails of the waterfall to discover the places where the elf lives and telling about the birth of the waterfall thanks to the love story between Velino and Nera. Walking along the trails we see also the places where the love story between the shepherd Velino and the Nymph Nera started. Transfer to Piediluco for a romantic lunch for the couple in a very suggestive atmosphere: along the lake in a tour boat that arrives to the echo mountain where the couple can say about their love. The visit to the Basilica of St. Valentine, the Patron of Terni and of lovers.
Price per person in double room from € 89,00
The rate included:
- 1 overnight stay in selected accommodation (hotel **** or ***/ country house, farm holiday, b&b)
- 1 romantic dinner in Piediluco lake
- 1 special visit to the Marmore Falls “ The enchanted story of the Fall”
- 1 Visit to the Basilica of St. Valentine
The rate doesn’t include:
- Everything is not written in the “rate included”
The special guided tour “The Enchanted Walk for children” that tells about the love story
The itinerary of the visiting can be subjected to the tourist site.
PROGRAMME 2 day / 1 night
DAY 1 Terni
- Arrival in Terni and check in the accommodation
- Free lunch
- Basilica of St. Valentine: visit to the Basilica of St. Valentine, the patron of Terni and of the lovers all over the world.
- “Terni, the historic centre” : a tour between art and culture. Free time for shopping.
- Romantic dinner in the Piediluco lake. Enjoy a dinner on board with local typical Umbrian dishes
DAY 2 - Marmore Falls
- The Marmore Falls: A guide takes you along the trails of the waterfall to discover the places where the elf lives and telling about the birth of the waterfall thanks to the love story between Velino and Nera.
Walking along the trails we see also the places where the love story between the shepherd Velino and the Nymph Nera started, up to arrive to the Lover’s Balcony, right in front of the first drop of the Waterfall and where the couple throw petals of roses while we tell about the words of St. Valentine.
Tel & email- +39 0744 431949 - email@example.com